A biopharma start-up had formed in order to commercialize a
licensed asset. They engaged Herspiegel Consulting to help them
prepare for their commercial launch and build out key elements of
Our client formed a start-up in order to commercialize a licensed product in the Neurology space. While the company was led by seasoned pharma executives, they had to both prepare their asset for launch, and also build out their organization. They engaged Herspiegel Consulting to leverage our product launch expertise to support their first commercial launch as a newly formed company. They also engaged us to assist in the build out of elements of their commercial organization.
• Herspiegel Consulting established governance of the launch process, while also building out a detailed, cross-functional launch plan. This culminated with a day-long launch summit where the team aligned on strategy, pressured-tested the launch plan, and identified key risks.
• While managing the launch, Herspiegel Consulting was asked to provide additional support for the newly-formed organization, including developing slideware for Board of Director meetings, marketing asset
development, and supporting training for the Account Executive team.
• Over the course of the launch, our client continued to engage Herspiegel Consulting to refresh the launch plan as they neared their PDUFA date. Additionally, we built a detailed catalog of all external reporting requirements, along with a dashboard for the senior leadership team to track reports on a monthly basis.
• Our client built out a strong commercial organization that successfully launched their first asset.
• The biopharma start-up triumphantly met its revenue goal in the first year, followed by a strong IPO.
Are you transforming from a clinical organization to a full commercial operation?
We have experience in more than 75 launches, based on our proven go to market model, we create a stage-gate plan to determine when to invest in critical resources, ensure early insights to inform your plan, enable the ability to build a core team, and monitor and adjust so you remain agile. Let's talk.