Achieving Product Launch Potential for Large Pharma
With the prevalence of cancers increasing, the treatment landscape has also shifted. Oncology drug launches are ever more critical and require a dedicated approach. For this reason, a large biotech and pharma company engaged Herspiegel Consulting for their product launch planning for a late oncology entrant in an established category.
A biotech and large pharma company partnered with Herspiegel Consulting to commercialize a new oncology asset. The launch teams needed a cohesive launch plan reflecting all activities to be completed for launch readiness.
- Herspiegel Consulting evolved a strawman product launch plan across functions to align to the asset development milestones, market opportunity and strategy.
- Working sessions were facilitated with the alliance partners to review and finalize the launch plan by function, then a whole team review of the full plan and interdependencies was held.
- Developed and tracked the risk and mitigation plan.
- Established a governance process for product launches; managing project workstreams and teams to ensure rapid and seamless integration of internal and external stakeholders with timely updates to senior management.
- Launch strategies that offered proper direction to a team with competing priorities.
- Clear and concise plans: delivered detailed strategy, key initiatives, and tactics ensuring alignment and coordination.
- Successful product launches within a competitive market brand, exceeding revenue goals by ~25%.
Are you launching a new oncology product?
The oncology treatment landscape has shifted; we have experience in the oncology market and helping clients de-risk and accelerate product launches. Read our paper to learn more about our proven go-to-market model based on 75 pharmaceutical product launches.